- claimed by: GrandCentralMia
Neighborhood: Downtown Miami697 N Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33136
Hours: Fridays, Saturdays, 10pm - 5am
- Cultural Venue Type: Night Clubs
- Bar Style: Dance, Live Music
- Venue Style: Original/Local Plays, Touring Shows
- Music Style: '80s, Alternative, Dance, Disco, Eclectic, Electronica, Experimental, Funk, Hip Hop, House, Indie, Industrial, Latin, New Wave, Pop, Punk, Reggae, Rock, Ska, World
- Price Range: $9-15
- Reservations: table/bottle reservations
- Alcohol: Beer, Bottle Service, Full Bar, Wine
- Facility Features: Audience Participation, Dancing, Disc Jockey, Late Night, Live Music, Outdoor Seating, Rental Space, Specialty Cocktails
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Located in thriving Downtown Miami, Grand Central is a versatile contemporary event space.
Conceived from roots in nightlife, this fully fitted venue hosts weekly events on Friday and Saturday nights catering to Miamiʼs most discerning music lovers.
Positioned on the railroad tracks, this former railroad station evokes a historical sense of Miami while offering a sleek modern interior suitable for a wide variety of events.
All extras are inclusive; from the Adamson sound system to the ample guest parking, this venue stands alone as a beacon for music and culture.
This midsize live-performance venue has a killer light show and sound system. The open warehouse-like space located in Downtown Miami includes a stage, plenty of dance floor, a range of seating options, and an outdoor area.
- Games: Pool Tables
- Payment Methods: Cash Only, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Parking: Paid Lot, Street
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org